List of Ethics Code for Love Live! Wikia Administrators and Moderators:
- Administrators and Moderators can ban users based on their field of authority, but must state a legitimate and proofable reasoning upon banning someone.
- While administering a page/feature/template/forum/chat and other related stuffs, please consult with higher-ranked Officers, especially if you don't have any solid ideas about how things work. Also, please leave proper reasoning/summary upon each editing.
- While responding a vandal report (changing the report status), please leave your signature using three tildes beside the report status, inside a bracket.
- Officers must respond to every request/question/suggestion/critics/submission and other related things are that submitted within 3 work-days (Monday - Friday).
- Feel free to use your power on each corner of this Wikia, but keep in mind that we have this ethics code and common rules. Any officer can be revoked from their rights and even banned with community request.
Procedure to request administrator/moderator rights revoked for an admin:
- An active editor must submit a request to Ragnarok6354, as current Chief Bureaucrat of this Wikia, explaining why their rights must be revoked.
- A forum about this issue will then be hosted for a week and a majority vote is required in order to fulfill the request.
At least one of the Administrators and Bureaucrats must also agree with the majority vote to make it valid.
- After the vote is decided, the reported officer will have 2 (two) days to submit their "defense" in the forum page. Then, the Bureaucrats will examine it after 2 days, and decide the action to be taken.
- In the case the reported officer also holds Bureaucrat rights, the issue will then be forwarded to the Wikia Staff for further assistance.