Shioriko Mifune is one of the main characters of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. She is a first year at Nijigasaki High School and a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club. Her image color is jade green.
Shioriko is the second daughter of the prestigious and wealthy Mifune family. She challenges Setsuna Yuki for the position of student council president by initiating a re-election because she is dissatisfied with Setsuna's leadership. Shioriko believes that students should do things they can succeed at rather than follow their passions. She states that if she wins, she will disband the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club.
Shioriko is described as calm and academically gifted. She values Japanese tradition and has been trained in traditional dance and flower arranging. She has a talent for identifying people's strengths and weaknesses, and uses this to help students at Nijigasaki High School succeed in their club activities by offering advice. Although people are initially upset upon hearing her suggestions, they become thankful when it leads to them succeeding. And despite her somewhat stiff demeanor and lack of self-expression, Shioriko often yearns to connect with others, deep down.
Clubs and Hobbies
As of Chapter 9 of the Love Live! School Idol Festival ALL STARS story, Shioriko is the Nijigasaki High School student council president, succeeding Setsuna. She spends time interacting more with the members of Nijigasaki, allowing her to understand their fulfilment of being idols despite other talents. In Chapter 17 of the main story, Shioriko officially joins the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club as its 11th member and 10th school idol. She enjoys using her spare time volunteering, and can be seen interacting with kids at the children's center, or picking up litter around the neighborhood.
The songs featuring Shioriko are:
- Shioriko fulfills the smile attribute of the Nijigaku first years.
- According to Kasumi Nakasu, Shioriko always wears a kimono while at home.
- She has an older sister named Kaoruko Mifune.
- Shioriko is the first school idol to join a school idol club/group after it already had 9 school idols.
- She is the first character in the franchise to not be a second or third year when she assumed the position of student council president.
- To date, Shioriko has yet to appear in the Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club anime.
- When the Nijigasaki club gift Shioriko with elements to help her with her songs, Setsuna gifts her with a theme from "an enemy commander from a movie, who's a masked anti-hero, enemy to the main character and more popular than it, and uses a 'laser-like blade'"; this is a direct reference to Darth Vader, from Star Wars.
- Please refer to this character's Image Gallery.